Hope everyone that reads my blog would not be offended or get bored by it. ^_^ . Have fun reading~!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tired yet Fun

Just came back from my cousin sister's wedding. She officially married, :D. The dinner and also the tea ceremony was held at the concorse hotel. The food was quite good as well as the service. I drove my mum and sister while my dad drove our grandma with his two older brothers(my uncles) to the venue of the wedding. Firstly upon arrival, we took pictures with the bride and later watched her performed the traditional Chinese tea ceremony. It took some time though due to large family members for both side of the groom and the bride too. As my cousin's husband works for Zouk kl, much of his friends are awesome or great drinker where most of them are i think ex-staff members of zouk or clubbin kakis.lol. Later on, we headed down to the chinese restaurant where dinner was held. As mentioned above, the food was great and also the service. All in all, its a great dinner plus its good to see that my cousin sister found the man of her life. I'm happy for you. All the best and enjoy your honeymoon wherever you two love birds had planned to go. For dinner, i was seated in a different table from my parents. I sat with my close cousin, david and his gf, erwin's mum and dad plus the sister and bf, ktod and my cousin sis, elsie with her bf,glen from singapore. Black label was provided on each table but we opted for beer instead.haha. Our table had like more than 5 jugs already as all of them are good drinker especially erwin's dad. respect man.haha. That's about all about the wedding. Pictures shall be posted some time later. :) . haven't upload. For now, nites.

No comments:

Post a Comment