Hope everyone that reads my blog would not be offended or get bored by it. ^_^ . Have fun reading~!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dilemma

Recently, my desktop computer had ran faulty again. Somehow i think i think its the graphic card's problem which i'm quite certain off. Nevertheless, tj had offered to help check for me to ensure that its really spoiled. Peter and Tj both recommended getting a new pc rather than obtaining a new graphic card instead. Thx for the advices.Well, the thought of getting a pc seems tempting and nice to me but to get the approval of my parents would be really troublesome. The thought of it seems daunting enough too. Bloody pc bought less than 2 years already had this much problems. Fyi, i've encountered many problems with this pc ever since i bought and not only til recently that it actually failed me while playing dota :(. I will be having the attempted negotiations with my parents next week as i'm kinda busy this week and so lets pray i succeed in convincing them to get me a new 1 soon. hopefully! I miss dota too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment