Hope everyone that reads my blog would not be offended or get bored by it. ^_^ . Have fun reading~!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Desktop

I finally fixed my desktop this morning(just now). I opted for a change in just the graphic card as it's highly unlikely my mum would want to change to an entire new desktop lol. The graphic card was a slight upgrade from my previous GC which i'm not too sure of the modal but the new one was Gforce9400 GT. I ain't too choosy as i'm not really a hardcore computing kind of guy. The time will come when i have to change to a whole new brand of pc. Only time will tell. Will be attending Mei Chee's 21st birthday party later night. Its not her real birth date today but it's actually 2morrow. She decided to held the part a day earlier. Hope she'll have fun later at her very own birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment