Hope everyone that reads my blog would not be offended or get bored by it. ^_^ . Have fun reading~!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Change Perhaps? / Birthday Wish

What a Bad start to a Sunday morning. My desktop failed me again.Sigh, my desktop is not working again as the same problem still occurs even after i've changed to a new graphic card already.()(#@)@#).It was still working perfectly fine yesterday after changing it. I've even managed to initiate/play a few rounds of project D(dota XD) with Tj,Peter,Ah tiam and damdaio aka joon lip. Nevertheless, we've only managed to play 1 full game as other previous game ended up being rmked due to ppl leaving and also due to some really really (i mean literally) stupid excuses. I will be bringing it back to the shop again for one final check. If other problems exist, i might just nit to buy a new comp.Sigh. Negotiations are tough though with parents.haha. But i do need a desktop to do my stufts like assignments, dota XD , and much more. Since there's only 1 laptop, it would be a bad idea to share it with 3 person.Yeah, my sister and mum also use this laptop. I used it most of the time though.lol. We'll see how it goes come next week regarding this desktop situation. For now, no dota for me for the time being. :( . I was damn emo until i ahd no mood to do my lab reports,online test, self study for test next week and assignments. Nevertheless, i managed to do some of it though. To add salt to injury, Manu lost again and this time to Fulham! plus two red cards! Damn sadddd but its all good cause they're stil on top of the Epl table and also havin a game in hand. Stil having a slight advantage.Finally, a Happy 21st Birthday to Chow Mei Chee. Hope u enjoyed ya birthday party yesterday and also the presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment