Hope everyone that reads my blog would not be offended or get bored by it. ^_^ . Have fun reading~!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour!

People of Malaysia please support Earth Hour 2009 which is today! Please switch off all of your lights(depending though) at 8.30pm to 9.30pm today for exactly 1 hour! Please let us be united in executing this energy saving moment!Unfortunately , i will not be here to witness this great moment as i need to head down to Kuantan. The purpose was to go to a praying session for my late grandfather(dad side) and also to pay my respect to my cousin's grandmother who just passed away. I'm sorry for their lost and i give/send them my condolences. The bloody desktop's problem was finally figured out. Apparently, the motherboard of my desktop had several cips on it burned severely. Damn! Money goes flying away again.New graphic card already cause RM215 and now this !! Well, total fee of fixing including backing up all files came up to RM290 and i had already gave him the green light to proceed with fixing my desktop. Sigh. hopefully my desktop can work properly again when it returns. Much things to be done within the week. Assignments etc etc. CHe3163 assignment needed to be typed finished as nxt tuesday's the due day and also ENG1030 lab report coming monday. Not to forget, the dreaded online test for electrical. First attempt = 0.5/1.0. 3 more attempts to go! Alrite, that's all for now. Have a nice day to all my friends and please do your bid in Earth Hour 2009. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment