Hope everyone that reads my blog would not be offended or get bored by it. ^_^ . Have fun reading~!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Car Issues

Just finished my CHE3161:Chemical Thermodynamics test around 4pm+. I will be without my car tomorrow ( to be precise, my late grandpa's car). Mum's car broke down earlier of the day and she called me around noon when i was still in uni to pick her up on my way back. I had plans with some friends of mine today actually which was treating yong fong to dinner. His birthday is just around the corner and he'll be heading back to Johor tomorrow. That's why the idea of celebrating it was for today. Well, i had promised to go since last week but i had to set priorities first though. Abandoning my mum would really be a bad idea and since her car broke down, i'm the only 1 who' s driving the only car in my house. Dad's still at melaka and won't be back till tomorrow. So, i had to fetch her(mum) back home and also to buy dinner for the family. She will be using that car the next day so i'll be following jin hang to uni tomorrow but going back home depends though. It's either the ktm, taxi or friends car. My bloody Persona would takes week to reach as the promotion offred my Proton was well received by the people and they had massive bookings. Hence, my Persona will most likely arrive the next month,April. Hopefuly there's no problem with anymore cars as it would then caused termendous problems to my daily life.Anyway, I hope the guys celebrating yong fong's birthday are having fun there somewhere in Damansara enjoying their steamboat lol. I should be there right now and not here typing this post! .. lol .. Well, there's always next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment