Hope everyone that reads my blog would not be offended or get bored by it. ^_^ . Have fun reading~!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Start of Blogging Life,

Due to encouragement from some friends,peter and tzyy jeng .. I've decided to resurrect my blogging interest and lets hope it last long enough,lol . I really have no idea what to post or write about so i might just bull shit around. Forgive me for my randomness. Well, this week is the second week of uni which have already been hectic like shit, where i even have lab today. I build a simple robot, more specifically a light sensitive robot.I'm unable to upload any pics due to some issues and well, moving on.After lab session was done, drove all the way to times square to get a hair cut a Kimarie Hair Saloon. Rm25 for a haircut and hair wash. Quite recommended. Tomorrow is my cousin's wedding day. A very big day for her . Will be attending their wedding dinner tomorrow night at Concorde hotel(not sure with the spelling). On Friday yesterday, course mates celebrated a friend 21st birthday at tgif ystd . As part of the culture or tradition of tgifs, they eventually sung their infamous birthday song to my friend who was standing on the chair, haha. Well, tgif's food is only so so and not that great.Anyway, here' s a video of the tgifs employees singing their song uploaded below(note: it may be too long for your own liking). After treating him , we went to a nearby cyber cafe call rock cafe. Yeah, its a cybercafe combined with food court right below the cybercafe which attracts nearly all students from Sunway University, VicToria university and not to forget Monash too. For 3 hours, we managed to complete 3 games of dota and a few rounds of counter strike. Thats how the night ended for me yesterday night. Hmm, i think i rant too much here and i shall stopped here now. Sorry if my first post is too boring.I will try to improve on my blogging skill and so please bear with me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment