Hope everyone that reads my blog would not be offended or get bored by it. ^_^ . Have fun reading~!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just another Day

Today is like any other day for me.haha. sounds lame though. Currently playing facebook and watching videos on youtube. Desktop is spoiled so no dota for me in the coming days or weeks and that's sad. Uni are starting to be boring as assignments piled up, so do lab reports and also weekly test plus quizes.Sigh. Engineering is really tough man. Got to buck up and put more effort. Just 2 more years man.Bear with it. Then, i'll finally graduate. It would be the highlight of my life when that particular day comes. Nevertheless, this post is for me to express how i feel right now. Hope u guys wouldn't get bored by it. Gd nites mates in aussie and also msia. :D. Wedding pictures of my cousin sister will be posted soon. Be patience;:D

No comments:

Post a Comment