Hope everyone that reads my blog would not be offended or get bored by it. ^_^ . Have fun reading~!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I wish time could stop

Running out of timeeeee! .. There's a test 2moro and a submission of a lab report early in the morning. There's a online quiz due this friday plus loads more to come. Sigh. So stress. Nearly 20+ studying hour was recommended to us engineering students. =.='' . Somehow i can only achieve maybe half or more of it and definitely would not hit more than 15 hours of study per week. I just don't have the patience lol. I'm the kind of the last minute type of person but i'm trying to change that this semester. Past experience tells me that its no good leaving everything to the very last minute.I'm trying my besttttttttt! .. Hopefully everything turns out good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment