Hope everyone that reads my blog would not be offended or get bored by it. ^_^ . Have fun reading~!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Persona and Mid Sem Break is HERE!!

My Proton Persona finally came today but i'm still in my uni library and not home yet! Currently typing this post while completing my structure property report which is due tomorrow. Coming weeks will be really busy with mid semester test for electrical,material and sustainable processing. Labs of chemical thermodynamics,sustainable processing and separation officially started today. I just finished my first lab for a 3rd year unit with my group memebers earlier of the day. The lab took us more than the required time due to unavoided circumstances. Nevertheless, we did finished it though not on time obviously. This week is also quite stressfull as there are test on thursday and reports due on wednesday and thursday respectively. Arghhh! Got to be more tough. Next week is my mid sem break for approximately a week though i don't really think its a playing break. After the break , i had to hand in my assignment 2 for susitainable processing though its a group work and also a online test. I think i will be burning the midnight oil again tonight accompanied by a couple of dota games if there's a slot for me. Well, that's all the update for now. Take care all my friends.!

No comments:

Post a Comment