Hope everyone that reads my blog would not be offended or get bored by it. ^_^ . Have fun reading~!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally!

My desktop is finally back operating to full 100% capacity. Although, it cost me quite the $$. DOTA! Here i come. lol. Hmm, pretty busy week coming ahead. 2 reports and a online test due the coming week and test 3 for chemical thermodynamics too. Stress Stress! Hopefully i can successfully finish it and score well. My PERSONA might be here this week. Weeeee. Good news indeed but the sad thing is the old car which i'm supposed to trade in is not functioning well. I got to get it fix as soon as possible before the person send my Persona over. Weekends coming which means more relax time less stressing over uni assignments. Even though, i said that but normally its the opposite. Was thinking of watching a movie this week at the cinema. Lots of good movies this month. Examples: Fast and Furious, The Knowing, Race to Witch Mountain, Shinjuku Incident and much more. Anyone interested to watch with me? :) .. lol .. Will post again soon. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment