Hope everyone that reads my blog would not be offended or get bored by it. ^_^ . Have fun reading~!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hectic

I've been pretty busy lately with assignments and online tests in particularly. Things would get worse as weeks pass by where my lab sessions for both CHE3161 and CHE3163 starts next week!! Not forgetting the mid term tests coming not too long at the end of this month plus one major lab report to be handed in next week. Arghhh, it feels so hard to accomplish all of those within the allowed period. I guessed that i'd just have to be more tough and hardworking for these few coming weeks. I miss dota too T_T . My poor old desktop is still residing in the workshop being repaired i think. Hopefully, it will be available for collection tomorrow . Last week was a mix of fun and sad moments. The sad thing was my cousin's grandmother passed away in which my dad and i drove down to kuantan asap to attend her funeral (My condolesence to your (cousin) family) while the fun thing was i got to spend some time with my cousin and friends at After Seven (a bistro owned partially by my cousin's sister husband;i noe it sounds confusing). Unfortunately, the funeral was not prepared only after the day after we arrived. I think that's all that i have to say for now. Wish me luck in completing all my uni assignments on time. Have a great day my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment